Job Demands Analysis (JDA), along with Functional Capacity Evaluation, forms the basis of rehabilitation and injury prevention. It can be used to determine continued treatment intervention, to plan return to work, to perform post-offer/pre-work screens, and to make decisions regarding disability.
Job Demands Analysis identifies:
- Essential tasks of the job and the percent of day spent performing them
- The physical demands and the percent of day spent performing them
- The forces exerted during the course of the work
- The environment in which the job is performed
- The equipment used to perform the work including the personal protective equipment required to promote work safety
- The shift duration.
Information from https://www.ergoscienceqjda.com